- There are 6 or 8 dogs in each race.
- Virtual (computer-generated) and real (pre-recorded) events are available.
- Races are scheduled to start every 5
- For each racer we display its results in the last 5 races: 1 – first place, 2 – second place, 3 – third place, X – not in the winners.
- Each race lasts 30-90 sec.
- After each race the final results are displayed for 30
- For results we consider only the racers having finished first, second and third. Positions of other racers have no effect on results.
We offer a variety of betting markets for dog races events:
- Winner – a bet on the racer finishing first.
- Place – a bet on the racer finishing first or second.
- Forecast – a bet on the racers finishing first and second in exact order.
- Quinella – a bet on the racers finishing first and second in any order.
- Tricast – a bet on the racers first, second and third in exact order.
- Over/Under – a bet on the starting position of the racer finishing first to be over/under 3.5 in events with 6 participants or to be over/under 4.5 in events with 8 participants.
- Odd/Even – a bet on the starting position of the racer finishing first to be odd or even